When you need one or more metal structures built on your property, it’s important to keep in mind that not all metal building erectors are the same. As with hiring any contractor, you should always check the following:
- The building erection firm is well established in your region and recommended by other types of contractors.
- Each member of the crew has been thoroughly trained with a combination of trade school and hands on experiences and has extensive experience with erecting the specific type of building that you need.
- The company has all necessary industry recommended insurance, including vehicle, liability, and worker’s compensation.
- The firm has on average positive online reviews from multiple review and industry sites and can provide you with a list of past clients who can answer your questions about the outcome of their projects.
- The company provides all potential costs in the estimate, including estimated costs related to customer requested design changes and extra materials, renting equipment, labor, and taxes.
Our crew at UniSteel400 has proudly erected a wide variety of metal buildings not only in Colorado, but throughout the Mid-West. We have extensive experience with erecting prefabricated metal academic, agricultural, athletic, commercial, defense, equestrian, industrial, municipal, public, recreational, residential, self-storage, and warehouse structures. For more information, call today.